why kylin.engine.mr.config-override not work

why kylin.engine.mr.config-override not work

lk_hadoop
hi,all:
    I have two cube , both config wirh kylin.engine.mr.config-override.mapreduce.input.fileinputformat.split.minsize = 1073741824 , one cube with less data work with this property , the other with more data not work . I found that the cube with more data have one more step than the cue with less data. the step name is "Extract Dictionary from Global Dictionary" . I want to know why the property I override is not work.
2019-11-11

lk_hadoop

Re: why kylin.engine.mr.config-override not work

lk_hadoop
can any body give me some clue?

2019-11-12

lk_hadoop

Re: why kylin.engine.mr.config-override not work

shaofengshi
Are the two cubes very similar to each other? You mentioned that the bigger
cube has one more step "extract dictionary", does that cube has a "count
distinct (precisely)" measure, but the other doesn't have? Which job step
didn't have the "mapreduce.input.fileinputformat.split.minsize" parameter
take effective? Please provide some more specific and detailed info, so
that the developer can quickly identify the problem. Thank you!

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC
Email: [hidden email]

Apache Kylin FAQ: https://kylin.apache.org/docs/gettingstarted/faq.html
Join Kylin user mail group: [hidden email]
Join Kylin dev mail group: [hidden email]

lk_hadoop <[hidden email]> 于2019年11月12日周二 下午12:20写道: