using mySql as metadata storage

听风看雨
hey,
may i ask, is now the support using mysql as metadata base stable? I've been looking through kylin official website for some time, but found no more hints in release notes after version 2.5.0, are there any details neglected?
best wishes!

Re: using mySql as metadata storage

Xiaoxiang Yu
Dear Sir,
    I want to share my opinion, and I will be glad if it could help you to make better decision.
    First, RDBMS metadata store is contributed by an experienced dev team which provided professional solution based on Apache Kylin, they have verified its stability in their customer's prod env before their contribution. After that, I have known some users which deployed Kylin on AWS EMR, and they choose MySQL as metadata store, their Kylin is running smoothly for several months.
    I think you could have a try by deploying a smaller Kylin cluster which use MySQL as metadata store and monitor its stability. And if you face any issue in the future, please let us know you problem, thank you.
Best wishes,
Xiaoxiang Yu

在 2019/11/14 13:57,“听风看雨”<[hidden email]> 写入: