query with timestamp error?

星辰#&勿语
Hi:
I build a cube and use timestamp(yyyy-MM-dd) with a dimension in mine cube .
it's error when i query my cube with grouping by timestamp
something is wrong ?

Re: query with timestamp error?

Billy Liu
Your description is not clear enough. What's the cube desc json? What's the
exception message? What's the sample data structure and column data?