ql often running error

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

ql often running error

apache_dev@163.com
Hi,

 sql does often running error,but after restart kylin server,SQL can execute properly

 How do I find out the reason?


 


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

sql often running error

apache_dev@163.com

Hi,

  Kylin2.0 on HDP2.5.3.

 sql does often running error,but after restart kylin server,SQL can execute properly

 How do I find out the reason?


 


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

sql often running error

apache_dev@163.com
In reply to this post by apache_dev@163.com


Maybe the picture cannot be displayed

log :

2017-08-03 17:57:00,875 INFO  [Query 440deaab-b8ee-4c0c-887e-2dd5982fcf8f-176] service.QueryService:286 :
==========================[QUERY]===============================
Query Id: 440deaab-b8ee-4c0c-887e-2dd5982fcf8f
SQL: select count(1) from BUSS_INFO
User: ADMIN
Success: false
Duration: 0.0
Project: metric
Realization Names: []
Cuboid Ids: []
Total scan count: 0
Total scan bytes: 0
Result row count: 0
Accept Partial: true
Is Partial Result: false
Hit Exception Cache: false
Storage cache used: false
Message: Error while executing SQL "select count(1) from BUSS_INFO LIMIT 50000": null
==========================[QUERY]===============================

2017-08-03 17:57:00,876 ERROR [http-bio-7070-exec-5] controller.BasicController:54 :
org.apache.kylin.rest.exception.InternalErrorException: Error while executing SQL "select count(1) from BUSS_INFO LIMIT 50000": null
        at org.apache.kylin.rest.service.QueryService.doQueryWithCache(QueryService.java:400)
        at org.apache.kylin.rest.controller.QueryController.query(QueryController.java:69)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
        at org.springframework.web.method.support.InvocableHandlerMethod.doInvoke(InvocableHandlerMethod.java:221)
        at org.springframework.web.method.support.InvocableHandlerMethod.invokeForRequest(InvocableHandlerMethod.java:136)
        at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.ServletInvocableHandlerMethod.invokeAndHandle(ServletInvocableHandlerMethod.java:104)
        at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.invokeHandleMethod(RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.java:743)
        at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.handleInternal(RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.java:672)
        at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.AbstractHandlerMethodAdapter.handle(AbstractHandlerMethodAdapter.java:82)
        at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:933)
        at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:867)
        at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:951)
        at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doPost(FrameworkServlet.java:853)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:650)
        at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.service(FrameworkServlet.java:827)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:731)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:303)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
        at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
        at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)
        at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:118)
        at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:84)
        at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
        at org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:113)
        at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
        at org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:103)
        at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
        at org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.java:113)
        at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
        at org.springframework.security.web.servletapi.SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.java:54)
        at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
        at org.springframework.security.web.savedrequest.RequestCacheAwareFilter.doFilter(RequestCacheAwareFilter.java:45)
        at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
        at org.springframework.security.web.authentication.www.BasicAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(BasicAuthenticationFilter.java:201)
        at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
        at org.springframework.security.web.authentication.ui.DefaultLoginPageGeneratingFilter.doFilter(DefaultLoginPageGeneratingFilter.java:91)
        at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
        at org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.doFilter(AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.java:183)
        at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
        at org.springframework.security.web.authentication.logout.LogoutFilter.doFilter(LogoutFilter.java:105)
        at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
        at org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.java:87)
        at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
        at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilterInternal(FilterChainProxy.java:192)
        at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:160)
        at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:343)
        at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:260)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
        at com.thetransactioncompany.cors.CORSFilter.doFilter(CORSFilter.java:209)
        at com.thetransactioncompany.cors.CORSFilter.doFilter(CORSFilter.java:244)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:220)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:122)
        at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:505)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:169)
        at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:103)
        at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:956)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:116)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:436)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1078)
        at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:625)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:316)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)





[hidden email]
 
From: [hidden email]
Date: 2017-08-03 17:24
To: dev
Subject: ql often running error
Hi,

 sql does often running error,but after restart kylin server,SQL can execute properly

 How do I find out the reason?


 



[hidden email]
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: ql often running error

Yang
In reply to this post by apache_dev@163.com
By analyze kylin.log...

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 5:24 PM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  sql does often running error,but after restart kylin server,
> SQL can execute properly
>
>  How do I find out the reason?
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
> [hidden email]
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: sql often running error

Yang
In reply to this post by apache_dev@163.com
The root cause should be last exception above the ==== [QUERY] ====
section. Check there.

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 5:50 PM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]>
wrote:

>
>
> Maybe the picture cannot be displayed
>
> log :
>
> 2017-08-03 17:57:00,875 INFO  [Query 440deaab-b8ee-4c0c-887e-2dd5982fcf8f-176]
> service.QueryService:286 :
> ==========================[QUERY]===============================
> Query Id: 440deaab-b8ee-4c0c-887e-2dd5982fcf8f
> SQL: select count(1) from BUSS_INFO
> User: ADMIN
> Success: false
> Duration: 0.0
> Project: metric
> Realization Names: []
> Cuboid Ids: []
> Total scan count: 0
> Total scan bytes: 0
> Result row count: 0
> Accept Partial: true
> Is Partial Result: false
> Hit Exception Cache: false
> Storage cache used: false
> Message: Error while executing SQL "select count(1) from BUSS_INFO LIMIT
> 50000": null
> ==========================[QUERY]===============================
>
> 2017-08-03 17:57:00,876 ERROR [http-bio-7070-exec-5]
> controller.BasicController:54 :
> org.apache.kylin.rest.exception.InternalErrorException: Error while
> executing SQL "select count(1) from BUSS_INFO LIMIT 50000": null
>         at org.apache.kylin.rest.service.QueryService.doQueryWithCache(
> QueryService.java:400)
>         at org.apache.kylin.rest.controller.QueryController.
> query(QueryController.java:69)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>         at org.springframework.web.method.support.InvocableHandlerMethod.
> doInvoke(InvocableHandlerMethod.java:221)
>         at org.springframework.web.method.support.InvocableHandlerMethod.
> invokeForRequest(InvocableHandlerMethod.java:136)
>         at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.
> ServletInvocableHandlerMethod.invokeAndHandle(
> ServletInvocableHandlerMethod.java:104)
>         at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.
> RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.invokeHandleMethod(
> RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.java:743)
>         at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.
> RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.handleInternal(RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.
> java:672)
>         at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.
> AbstractHandlerMethodAdapter.handle(AbstractHandlerMethodAdapter.java:82)
>         at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.
> doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:933)
>         at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.
> doService(DispatcherServlet.java:867)
>         at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.
> processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:951)
>         at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.
> doPost(FrameworkServlet.java:853)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:650)
>         at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.
> service(FrameworkServlet.java:827)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:731)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.
> internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:303)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
> ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
>         at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(
> WsFilter.java:52)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.
> internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
> ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$
> VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)
>         at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.
> FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:118)
>         at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.
> FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:84)
>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$
> VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>         at org.springframework.security.web.access.
> ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:113)
>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$
> VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>         at org.springframework.security.web.session.
> SessionManagementFilter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:103)
>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$
> VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>         at org.springframework.security.web.authentication.
> AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.
> java:113)
>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$
> VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>         at org.springframework.security.web.servletapi.
> SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.doFilter(
> SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.java:54)
>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$
> VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>         at org.springframework.security.web.savedrequest.
> RequestCacheAwareFilter.doFilter(RequestCacheAwareFilter.java:45)
>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$
> VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>         at org.springframework.security.web.authentication.www.
> BasicAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(BasicAuthenticationFilter.java:201)
>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$
> VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>         at org.springframework.security.web.authentication.ui.
> DefaultLoginPageGeneratingFilter.doFilter(DefaultLoginPageGeneratingFilt
> er.java:91)
>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$
> VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>         at org.springframework.security.web.authentication.
> AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.doFilter(
> AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.java:183)
>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$
> VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>         at org.springframework.security.web.authentication.logout.
> LogoutFilter.doFilter(LogoutFilter.java:105)
>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$
> VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>         at org.springframework.security.web.context.
> SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextPersistenceFilt
> er.java:87)
>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$
> VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.
> doFilterInternal(FilterChainProxy.java:192)
>         at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(
> FilterChainProxy.java:160)
>         at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.
> invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:343)
>         at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(
> DelegatingFilterProxy.java:260)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.
> internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
> ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
>         at com.thetransactioncompany.cors.CORSFilter.doFilter(
> CORSFilter.java:209)
>         at com.thetransactioncompany.cors.CORSFilter.doFilter(
> CORSFilter.java:244)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.
> internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
> ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(
> StandardWrapperValve.java:220)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(
> StandardContextValve.java:122)
>         at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(
> AuthenticatorBase.java:505)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(
> StandardHostValve.java:169)
>         at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(
> ErrorReportValve.java:103)
>         at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(
> AccessLogValve.java:956)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(
> StandardEngineValve.java:116)
>         at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(
> CoyoteAdapter.java:436)
>         at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(
> AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1078)
>         at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.
> process(AbstractProtocol.java:625)
>         at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.
> run(JIoEndpoint.java:316)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>         at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(
> TaskThread.java:61)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
>
>
>
>
>
> [hidden email]
>
> From: [hidden email]
> Date: 2017-08-03 17:24
> To: dev
> Subject: ql often running error
> Hi,
>
>  sql does often running error,but after restart kylin server,SQL can
> execute properly
>
>  How do I find out the reason?
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [hidden email]
>
Loading...