kylin cube dimension 改动问题

elicer
Hi All:
如果大家的报表字段改动比较平凡的话,有没什么好的方法避免重新去create cube and  rebuid cube,数据量大,开小太大啊。

Re: kylin cube dimension 改动问题

Billy Liu
A few suggestions:
1. Use View instead Table, View could help you isolate the underlying table
changes and keep the data model stable.
2. If column added only, you could sync the table, edit the cube and
continue build the new segment.

在 2017年5月19日 下午2:42,elicer <[hidden email]>写道:

> Hi All:
> 如果大家的报表字段改动比较平凡的话,有没什么好的方法避免重新去create cube and  rebuid cube,数据量大,开小太大啊。

Re: Re: kylin cube dimension 改动问题

gaolv123tyu@163.com
同问

[hidden email]

For answer2:If I modify the cube and continue the cube build only the incremental data will be affected right. If I want the old data to reflect this field(This is a existing field, but previous not selected as one of the dimension), I need to rebuild the while cute right.

Re: kylin cube dimension 改动问题

Billy Liu
I may made some mistakes in my above reply. I don't remember every detail
very clearly. If the cube has existing segments, it's not allowed to edit.
You have to clone the cube and edit it.