how to create cube for timestamped tables?

how to create cube for timestamped tables?

jiangok
I have a table which is re-generated every day. The table name is like mytable_timestamp so everyday a new table is created. Can a cube be created such that it always refreshes using the latest table? Thanks for any help!

Re: how to create cube for timestamped tables?

shaonian
I think you can use "crontab" and RESTful api to build a new cube everyday.