Serveral Things

Alberto Ramón
FYI:

1 - About error:  "snapshot more than 300MB", I think all columns of the
table are loaded in RAM, independently these are used or no , is this
possible ?

2 Apache Flink 1.2 is "ready" to docker, they had some changes to be more
compatible Flink 6369 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-6369>, Flink
6572 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-6572>, Flink 4308
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-4308>,Flink 4326
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-4326>
(This can be "an inspiration" for Kylin )

Re: Serveral Things

Yang
Thanks Alberto. Kylin can already run in doctor and in cloud. There maybe
some missing documents to catch up.

As to the 300 MB limit, that is a point to improve. With many options, like
load only needed columns, use more compatible memory format, or simply
raise the 300 MB bar.