Re: Encoded password cannot be null or empty when login into kylin's web UI

Re: Encoded password cannot be null or empty when login into kylin's web UI

shaofengshi
A bug in kylin 2.0 beta might cause some dirty data. You can try this way:

1. stop Kylin, and then run "bin/metastore.sh backup"
2. reset metastore: "bin/metastore.sh reset"
3. restore: "bin/metastore.sh restore <path_of_the_latest_backup>"
4. start Kylin

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: Re: Encoded password cannot be null or empty when login into kylin's web UI

zhaotianshuo
ok,I'll give a shot

________________________________
赵天烁
Kevin Zhao
[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

From: ShaoFeng Shi<mailto:[hidden email]>
Date: 2017-05-04 17:52
To: user<mailto:[hidden email]>; dev<mailto:[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: Encoded password cannot be null or empty when login into kylin's web UI
[...]

at org.springframework.security.authentication.ProviderManager.authenticate(ProviderManager.java:174)
[...]
at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:160)
at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:343)
at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:260)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
at com.thetransactioncompany.cors.CORSFilter.doFilter(CORSFilter.java:209)
at com.thetransactioncompany.cors.CORSFilter.doFilter(CORSFilter.java:244)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
at org.apache.catalina.core.St<http://org.apache.catalina.core.St>andardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:220)
at org.apache.catalina.core.St<http://org.apache.catalina.core.St>andardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:122)
at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:505)
at org.apache.catalina.core.St<http://org.apache.catalina.core.St>andardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:169)
at org.apache.catalina.core.St<http://org.apache.catalina.core.St>andardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:116)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:436)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1078)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:625)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net<http://org.apache.tomcat.util.net>.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:316)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

meizu.com<http://meizu.com>

after update to 2.0 release,I got the error below when I try to login into kylin's web UI with testing security,ADMIN account.same thing happen when I try to create a jdbc connection,sometimes when I restart,the error just gone,then after a few minutes,it reappeared....
I try remote debug in kylin server,I dig into the userMap in InMemoryDaoImpl, found that the password of ADMIN instance is blank?!is there any reason will cause this problem?
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Encoded password cannot be null or empty
at org.springframework.security.crypto.bcrypt.BCryptPasswordEncoder.matches(BCryptPasswordEncoder.java:77)
at org.springframework.security.authentication.dao.DaoAuthenticationProvider$1.isPasswordValid(DaoAuthenticationProvider.java:124)
at org.springframework.security.authentication.dao.DaoAuthenticationProvider.additionalAuthenticationChecks(DaoAuthenticationProvider.java:64)
at org.springframework.security.authentication.dao.AbstractUserDetailsAuthenticationProvider.authenticate(AbstractUserDetailsAuthenticationProvider.java:149)
at org.apache.kylin.rest.security.KylinAuthenticationProvider.authenticate(KylinAuthenticationProvider.java:85)
[...]

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: Encoded password cannot be null or empty when login into kylin's web UI

wooya
Same issue. Even after cleaned up the hbase and restored the backup, this exception comes up from time to time. The only solution is to restart the kylin

Re: Re: Encoded password cannot be null or empty when login into kylin's web UI

zhaotianshuo
samething happen after I backup, reset and restore the metastore...forced to downgrade to 2.0 snapshot ,so sad..

________________________________

From: 赵天烁<mailto:[hidden email]>
Date: 2017-05-04 17:59
To: ShaoFeng Shi<mailto:[hidden email]>; user<mailto:[hidden email]>; dev<mailto:[hidden email]>
ok,I'll give a shot

________________________________

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: Re: Encoded password cannot be null or empty when login into kylin's web UI

shaofengshi
Hi tianshuo,

Please re-download Kylin binary package, there was a mistake in building
the binary package, we uploaded a new package very soon after found that.
You might be impacted by that.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: Re: Encoded password cannot be null or empty when login into kylin's web UI

flycshi
Hava the above methods are tried again, but exception still coming.
How to fix ?
thanks