Kylin 主从同步经常失败

lichaojacobs
kylin 主节点build完成之后,通知从节点刷新元数据缓存的时候,经常同步失败 如图:

Re: Kylin 主从同步经常失败

shaofengshi
Should be network issue. Suggest check the rest server addesses
configuration on each Kylin node, and also check the network connectivities.

在 2017年8月5日 下午3:50,lichaojacobs <[hidden email]>写道:

> kylin 主节点build完成之后,通知从节点刷新元数据缓存的时候,经常同步失败 如图:
>
> <<a href="http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/file/n8640/%E5%B1%">http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/file/n8640/%E5%B1%
> 8F%E5%B9%95%E5%BF%AB%E7%85%A7_2017-08-05_%E4%B8%8B%E5%8D%883.png>

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: Kylin 主从同步经常失败

lichaojacobs
I am sure it's not the network problem. Because some changes can successfully send to other nodes.
So, I think it's the program sometimes can not reponse status with 200, perhaps 500. But there are no more specific error message to verify that. So I suggest if you can add retry logic and narrow the try catch scope to log more detailed message

Re: Kylin 主从同步经常失败

Yang
pls provide more info or people cannot help

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 3:12 PM, lichaojacobs <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I am sure it's not the network problem. Because some changes can
> successfully
> send to other nodes.
> So, I think it's the program sometimes can not reponse status with 200,
> perhaps 500. But there are no more specific error message to verify that.
> So
> I suggest if you can add retry logic and narrow the try catch scope to log
> more detailed message

Re: Kylin 主从同步经常失败

lichaojacobs
I have already made some changes to the source code and rebuilt a package to run online. and it now looks fine. Thanks anyway.