Collect practices of running Kylin in AWS/Azure

Collect practices of running Kylin in AWS/Azure

shaofengshi
Hello Kyliner,

Recently a couple users are asking for the practices about running Kylin in
AWS, together with cloud services like EMR, S3; We can forsee that more and
more people will move to cloud in next couple years. If you have a success
story and like to share, please raise your hand. We can add topics about
cloud deployments in Kylin website.

Thanks.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: Collect practices of running Kylin in AWS/Azure

Luke Han
Administrator
Looking forward for great use cases coming from different regoins

Best Regards!

Luke Han